|Public Green Fees|
|Replay (Same Day)||$30|
|Youth Rate (8 to 15)||$10|
|Youth Rate (16 to 20)||$17|
|Rental Set Clubs||$18|
Punch Cards Digital:
|Six 9-Hole Rounds||$160|
|Twelve 9-Hole Rounds||$266|
|Six 18-Hole Rounds||$224|
|Twelve 18-Hole Rounds||$374|
|Six 9-Hole with Cart||$212|
|Twelve 9-Hole wih Cart||$353|
|Six 18-Hole with Cart||$307|
|Twelve 18-Hole with Cart||$511|
|Small Bucket of Balls||$4.63|
|Medium Bucket of Balls||$7.41|
|Large Bucket of Balls||$10.19|
|Range Pass Junior (20 and under)||$35|
|Range Pass Adult||$150|
|Golf Cart Rental:||Per Person|
|Tournament use per cart||$20|
|Seasonal Cart Lease:|
|Couple (children under 21 included up to 2 keys at a time)||
|Golf Cart Trail Usage Fee:|
|Yearly Cart Storage:|
|Building 1A Gas||$344|
|Building 1A Electric||$428|
|Building 2B Gas||$382|
|Building 2B Electric||$475|
|Junior (18 and under)||$135|
|Young Adult (19 to 27)||$420|
|Hooky Pass (Mon-Thur & Twilight Everyday) Single||$550|
|Hooky Pass (Mon-Thur & Twilight Everyday) Couple||$850|
|Corporate Each Additional Tag
|Annual Pass Range Junior (20 and under)||$35|
|Annual Pass Range Adult||$150|
Membership includes GHIN Card.
Members recieve 10 percent off all purchases on equipment and apparel (can’t be combined with other sales or promotions).
Member-invited guests recieve 10 percent off green fee and cart rentals.
Full-time City Employees, Seniors 65 and older, Active Duty Military, Veterans, and First Responders recieve 10 percent off memberhips, range pass, seasonal cart leases
Married Couples as defined by South Dakota Law
SOUTHERN HILLS GOLF COURSE RULES
The purpose of course rules at Southern Hills Golf Course is to 1) ensure the public and staff’s safety, 2) ensure all players are able to enjoy the game of golf 3) ensure the course is respected for current and future players and 4) ensure all players are accurately and fairly compensating the facility for their use.
Any violation of these rules shall result in the following issued by the Clubhouse Manager or Golf Course Superintendent: 1) verbal warning 2) written warning, or 3) suspended access to the course and/or suspension of membership. The City may, but is not required to apply these actions progressively (for example, the suspension of membership may be applied as a first course of action.)
Any appeals to a decision made by the Clubhouse Manager or Golf Course Superintendent shall be made in writing within five business days of the notice and delivered to City Hall. The appellant may then address the full city council to have their appeal heard.
We ask for your courteous cooperation in following the rules below:
- USGA rules of golf apply at all times
- Players are expected to replace divots on the fairways and tees, and to repair all ball marks on greens
- Players are to rake sand in bunkers and leave the rakes in the bunkers
- Extreme care should be taken when removing and replacing the flagstick. The putter head should not be used as a retriever to extract golf balls from the hole
- Carts are not permitted in the areas between the green and surrounding bunkers, across tee boxes, on greens, in rough or native areas. Carts are limited to cart paths, fairways and designated areas only. Mobility flags may be approved through the golf course superintendent
- No more than two players are allowed per golf cart
- Each player must have their own set of clubs; no more than one player may play from one bag
- Allow faster groups to play through. Please play “ready golf”
- Obscene, profane, or abusive language will not be used or tolerated
- Throwing clubs or willful damage to the course (i.e. damaging of greens or hitting club into the ground causing damage) will not be tolerated
- All players must check in to the clubhouse prior to starting their round
- All players must start on hole #1 unless approved by Clubhouse staff
- Single players and 2-somes will be joined with other players to make a 3-some or 4-some when deemed necessary by the Clubhouse
- Groups of five or more are not permitted unless there is prior approval by Clubhouse staff
- No outside food or beverages are allowed on Southern Hills Golf Course or in the Clubhouse
- No pets allowed on Southern Hills Golf Course
Season Pass Holders and guests of Southern Hills Golf Course are expected to dress in a manner befitting the surroundings and atmosphere of the facility. Shirt and shoes are required at all times. The following are required standards that are expected on the Golf Course Property.
Collared shirts and sleeves are preferred however t-shirts are allowed, tank-top are NOT allowed, slacks or golf shorts) are preferred. Denim is permissible however cut-offs are NOT permissible.
Unacceptable attire: Tank tops, bare tops, sweat pants, bathing suits, and athletic shorts.
Proper golf attire (shirts with collars, blouses, slacks, golf shorts) are preferred. However, the following is regarded as appropriate attire (neat tee-shirts, mid-thigh shorts/skirts, tops w/at least 2″ wide shoulder straps, neat jeans/jean shorts).
Unacceptable attire: Halter/strapless tops, bare midriffs, sweat pants, bathing suits, athletic shorts, and cut-offs.
Golf shoes/golf sandals must be worn with “soft spikes”.
Unacceptable footwear: Golf shoes with metal spikes, football/soccer cleats, work boots, cowboy boots, and high heels.